Integration with other services and online stores
In the mobile application, you can integrate your online store (Shopify, WooCommerce, Shop-script - Webasyst) with all products, categories and the ability to receive placed orders directly into your online store script.
Integration settings are in
Settings -> Integration
In this section, you can choose the integration for the mobile application. Integration works only with Products and everything related to them. The rest of the modules will operate normally.
By default, our B2App CMS is always selected in the integration.
- Specify the site URL of your online store on Webasyst (Shop-script) in the format * https: //shop-script.com*
- Press the button * GET Access Token *
- The entrance to the online store will open, log in with your account.
- Allow access to the store script
- You will be transferred again to the constructor entrance, enter the constructor.
- Done, now you can select * Webasyst (Shop-script) * in the field * Active integration * and Save
- Enter the URL to access the Shopify site in the format * example.shopify.com * without specifying https: //
- Enter Access Token (API Token), you can get it using the instructions below
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel * example.shopify.com / admin *
- Go to the menu item * Apps *
- Follow the link at the bottom of the screen * Manage private apps *
- Click on the * Create new private app * button
- Fill in the * Private app name * field
- Fill in the field * Emergency developer email *
- Select checkbox * Allow this app to access your storefront data using Storefront API *
- Click on the * Save * button and in the opened window * Create app *
- In the screen that opens, at the very bottom of the * Storefront access token * field, copy its contents and paste it into the * Access Token (API token) * field in the constructor.
- Enter the site URL in the format * https: //example-shop.com*
- Enter * Consumer Key * obtained using the instructions below
- Enter * Consumer Secret * obtained using the instructions below
How to get * Consumer Key * and * Consumer Secret *:
- Log in to the admin panel of the WooCommerce (Wordpress) online store https://example-shop.com/wp-login.php
- Go to the menu * WooCommerce * -> * Settings *
- Select the item * Advanced *
- Select * REST API *
- Click on the button * Add key *
- Fill in the field * Description *
- Select in the field * Rights * -> * Read / Write *
- Click on the button * Generate API Key *
- In the window that opens, copy * User key * into the
Consumer Keyfield, * User secret code * into the